Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account content lost due to name change

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I'm running in to an issue with my CCE content, because I got married and changed my name, which also changed the email address with my organisation.

My account is a Teacher account, and I've been using it to generate example content for a business class I teach, so I really don't want to have to re-make it all!

Is there any way to force this new account to import content from an old account? Due to it being organistaion-managed, I have no ability to log in using my old email address any more..

Would love some advice or assistance on this, as I'm a bit stuck on how I can solve it.

Cheers.

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. You can transfer your projects between accounts in Creative Cloud Express. Please refer to this link Transferring projects between accounts and let us know if this helps.

Thanks, 

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amitej,

how would I access a closed school adobe spark account? ...I'm trying to access it and save the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2022 May 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @magdah59927511As your old school account is closed, I recommend you reach out and directly work with our support regarding this issue. They can be reached here: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Regards,
Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mentioned you had no ability to log in using your old email address anymore, due to it being organistaion-managed.

In that case, you might want to reach out to Adobe Customer Care and see if they can help you with that (regarding access to your previous account to initiate a transfer), and then follow the instructions that Amitej posted.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines