• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Feature: Connecting to multiple accounts per social handle.

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several clients that each have their own set of social media profiles. I want to use Adobe Express to create and send posts but currently, I can only add one profile for each social media channel. Is there a way to add more than one profile for each channel?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to us.

I'd like to inform you that, as of now, the scheduler has the ability to post from only one account. Adding more than one profile for each channel in the scheduler is something we are looking into. I'll keep you posted once we have an update.

We appreciate your feedback and patience as we work to grow this new app together, as this is just the beginning!

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

correct answers 1 Pinned Reply

Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Hi @Tricia28896578txo5,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry your having difficulties connecting your Instagram account to the scheduler.

On the Adobe Express Scheduler, please disconnect from Facebook if connected and follow the steps on this video here before you follow the connection steps here, to "Connect to Instagram for Business,".

Please note that the Instagram account and Facebook page must be a business account/page for this to work.

We're here to help and looking forward

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to us.

I'd like to inform you that, as of now, the scheduler has the ability to post from only one account. Adding more than one profile for each channel in the scheduler is something we are looking into. I'll keep you posted once we have an update.

We appreciate your feedback and patience as we work to grow this new app together, as this is just the beginning!

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know Amitej. It would simplify the workflow and I would be able to use Adobe for all my social media accounts if I could 'house' them all here instead of in Canva. 

Thanks again,

Betty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Amitej S any update on this? You could post to multiple accounts in ContentCal who you bought the scheduler from, but nothing in Adobe? I manage several charity accounts, and surely for your 'Pro' level customers you could add that in. It's nearly 6 months since the last update on this, how close are we?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this one? 

If it happens it would greatly increase the productivity.

Thanks,

George

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BenShakespearePhotos @GGansukh, Our team is currently working on incorporating this feature in the best possible way in Adobe Express. We'll let you know once this feature gets rolled out.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not good enough. Should have all be in place before you announced you are closing ContentCal.

Also, will we be able to port all our previous content from ContentCal into Express?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on adding multiple accounts for each social channel?

Corporate photographer based in Calgary, Canada and Oviedo, Spain. Making portraits, architectural, industrial and advertising photography for national and global brands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @GilmourB it's our top product priority and whilst I don't expect this before mid-year, we are trying our best to get this very important feature done. I'd also love to hear of any other feature suggestions or recommendations for the product you might have!

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid you've missed the boat. We've moved to HubSpot.

*Dave Tilmouth*
*Head of Marketing Communications*
www.unipartrail.com <> 

This e-mail has been sent in
confidence to the named addressee(s).  If you are not the intended
recipient you must not disclose or distribute it in any form, and you are
asked to contact the sender immediately 

<< Personal info removed for privacy by Moderator >>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally understandable Dave and I'm sorry the timing did not work out better. Thank you so much for your support over the last 3 years, it'd genuinely hugely appreciated. 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andy,

Off the top of my head:

- ability to post into each social channel. For example, to LinkedIn profile,

LinkedIn Page,

LinkedIn feature page,

LinkedIn Showcase page

insta reel,

insta personal profile,

insta business profile,

insta BTS account profile

- fix the group layers function it so buried I can never find it. The three adobe tutorials for it don't work, the functionality is now click and drag. In the tutorials it is shift/select/repeat. 

- add  Google GMB, now called Business Profile

- get better template designs,  hire my wife,  she's a wonderful designer

- seriously,  get better templates

<< Post Moderated >>

Corporate photographer based in Calgary, Canada and Oviedo, Spain. Making portraits, architectural, industrial and advertising photography for national and global brands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried everything on here too. I've spent most of the day trying to just do the same thing over and over again - it's not working. I hope AI works better than this - or we're all doomed. This is not just click and go

The scheduler just won't work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tricia28896578txo5,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry your having difficulties connecting your Instagram account to the scheduler.

On the Adobe Express Scheduler, please disconnect from Facebook if connected and follow the steps on this video here before you follow the connection steps here, to "Connect to Instagram for Business,".

Please note that the Instagram account and Facebook page must be a business account/page for this to work.

We're here to help and looking forward to hearing from you about how it goes.

Many Thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, can I call you tomorrow to get help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some help with instagram and facebook for more accounts - this is
frustrating. It would be easier to talk to a person

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2023 Mar 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tricia28896578txo5,

Thank you for your reply, and apologies for the confusion. 

We constantly strive to improve the Adobe express app, but the feature of connecting the same multiple handles at once isn't available yet. 

You might find this thread helpful: https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/adding-more-social-media-profiles/m-p/13650....

Thank you for being part of the Adobe Express community.

We are always here to help, and we apologize again for any frustration caused.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello- can I speak to a real person today? I have two accounts and I’m
trying to get them synced. I’m tired of doing this over and over. Who can I
call?

Or, I’ll cancel it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tricia28896578txo5,

We are the community support. If you need someone via the phone, kindly follow this link here to contact our Customer Care Team.

I hope they''ll be able to resolve this for you as soon as possible.

All the best,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a real person or a automation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tricia28896578txo5,

My name is Lyn, and I'm a real person. I'm part of the community team.

Please follow this link here to contact our Customer Care Team, there should be a contact number for your location, and you'll be able to speak to someone on the phone.

Best,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, there was no phone number on the page link. Just more virtual
assistant. Can you give me the phone number to a real person please? Or I
am going to cancel it. I need to connect two accounts. It’s not working

Tricia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tricia,

Adobe actively removes their support numbers from their support page.  They are making it increasingly difficult to reach a human at support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Tricia28896578txo5,

Please follow this link here to contact Adobe Customer Support by phone. You'll find a comprehensive list of phone numbers by geography, including hours and languages.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyn,

Why do the support phone numbers and chat options disappear and reappear on the support pages? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines