Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Adding more social media profiles.

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several clients that each have their own set of social media profiles. I want to use Adobe Express to create and send posts but currently, I can only add one profile for each social media channel. Is there a way to add more than one profile for each channel?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2022 Jul 19, 2022

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to us.

I'd like to inform you that, as of now, the scheduler has the ability to post from only one account. Adding more than one profile for each channel in the scheduler is something we are looking into. I'll keep you posted once we have an update.

We appreciate your feedback and patience as we work to grow this new app together, as this is just the beginning!

Regards,

Amitej

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to us.

I'd like to inform you that, as of now, the scheduler has the ability to post from only one account. Adding more than one profile for each channel in the scheduler is something we are looking into. I'll keep you posted once we have an update.

We appreciate your feedback and patience as we work to grow this new app together, as this is just the beginning!

Regards,

Amitej

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for letting me know Amitej. It would simplify the workflow and I would be able to use Adobe for all my social media accounts if I could 'house' them all here instead of in Canva. 

Thanks again,

Betty

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Amitej S any update on this? You could post to multiple accounts in ContentCal who you bought the scheduler from, but nothing in Adobe? I manage several charity accounts, and surely for your 'Pro' level customers you could add that in. It's nearly 6 months since the last update on this, how close are we?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this one? 

If it happens it would greatly increase the productivity.

Thanks,

George

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @BenShakespearePhotos @GGansukh, Our team is currently working on incorporating this feature in the best possible way in Adobe Express. We'll let you know once this feature gets rolled out.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not good enough. Should have all be in place before you announced you are closing ContentCal.

Also, will we be able to port all our previous content from ContentCal into Express?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to see this being worked on, but unfortuneatly for us, it is a show stopper. You support "multiple brands." But, that by default should mean multiple brand STREAMS. So... we're a small startup, not quite yet off the ground, and we have basically a few side brands we're distributing to extend runway. With Premium, I can make multiple brand kits... but, I cannot post to anything but our main company's social streams. I think I'm just repeating the obvious. Sadly.... we need this like yesterday (like everyone else in the world).

It'd be great, and fair, to have a base single brand Express, then add extra brands for small additional fees. Even cooler then, is being able to have one schedular for all of them, and of course filter as you do now - but, by each connected "brand" i.e. more accounts. Anyway... just here to say +1 and pleeeaaassseeee... TBH I gotta go try the Canva schedular, though already I hate Canva. Yea! Good luck! Hope to see this sooooon. And, happy new year!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2023 Jan 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is super disappointing that you are withdrawing ContentCal before getting all the functionality moved over. My marketing operation covers lots of brands across our business, so Express just doesn't work for us as it's limited to one channel per Social. Also, I note that there is no 'approval' process in Express which we used for EVERY post in ContentCal.

Altogether a disappointing and botched transition.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines