• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Cloud Express will not save or export link

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This program is a nightmare since it changed from Adobe Spark. Projects take forever to save  (if they will save at all) and it can take multiple tries to update the sharable link. Using an incognito brower makes no difference. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear about your difficulties; This shouldn't be happening.

Would you mind telling us since when are you encountering this issue? Is it happening every time you try to save projects & update/share links? Is it happening with all projects or any specific one? Have you recently made any changes to the browser, like installing new extensions?

Please try working on a different browser. Also, could you try working on a different internet connection to see if that makes any difference?

Your patience is appreciated.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has happened every time I have used the program since you changed the name from Adobe Spark to Adobe Cc Express. I have been using chrome as my browser. I have tried a different internet connection and still have the same issue. Some weeks after 7-10 tried I can get the page to save and update the link, other times, like last week, it simply wouldn’t work. Clearing the cache and opening an incognito window doesn’t help.

Cathy Carter BA
Marketing Coordinator

<removed by moderator for privacy>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same issue, the shareable link will not update after making changes, creating a duplicate etc. The link leads to the old version, it's useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also experiencing this issue. I haven't been able to start new projects at all, because they just won't save at all. The only thing I have to show is a bunch of empty templates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've actually stopped using it and have moved on to something that performs consistently. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May I ask what you switched to? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 23, 2022 Sep 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same technical issue with publishing and exporting a link to share for school assignments. I may have to switch to Canva or Pixel. @Amitej S 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines