Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Beta is here!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2023 Jun 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Express beta Forum Banner.jpg

Today is a big day! Adobe Express (beta) is here!

There are many new features to extend your creativity such as generating extraordinary text effects and images instantly from just a description with Adobe Firefly generative AI.

To find out more, visit the Adobe Express (beta) community and look here to access the beta.

As usual, feel free to share and find support from your Community! We can’t wait to hear from you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2023 Jul 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The latest Version of Adobe Express can be reached at https://express.adobe.com/ there you can login with your Adobe ID as always. The newer Beta Version can be opened at https://new.express.adobe.com so you always can switch between these two. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 17, 2023 Jul 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, we apologize for the inconvenience. If you have projects created in the prior version of Express, you should be able to access the prior version via https://express.adobe.com/sp/. (Please make sure you login with the account that you used to create projects in the past.)  

If you do not have projects made in the prior version, and you want to access the prior version, please try downloading Adobe Express mobile app, and create a project there. Once you have a project in the prior version, you will no longer be redirected to the beta when you access https://express.adobe.com/sp/. Please let me know this workaround fixes the problem for you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2023 Jul 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Trouble! Its seem a lot of peoples having the same issues... And everytime theres just no solution! They keep telling us to use the link to the Prior Verison but even the link dosnt work and keep birnging us on Beta Version! Im really dissapointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JulienUQAM,

I'm sorry you're having the same issues.

On the Adobe Express Beta version, click "Go to prior version of Adobe Express", It is highlighted in a purple bar at the top of the page.

Lyn_D_0-1686823848239.png

If the above didn't work for you, please follow the following steps:

Log out of Adobe Express Beta.

Check if an update for your browser is available (If yes, update your browser) 

Then Clear your cache and cookies.

After completing the steps, please come back to this post and access the current version of Adobe Express by clicking here:

If you still have issues after trying this, please test it in incognito mode or from a different browser.

Please let me know how it goes. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tx for your instruction but unfortunately nothing is working. Still dont have the link "Go to prior version of Adobe Express" on the Beta Site, and the link "Go to Adobe Express" sent me again on the Beta site. 

And i did update Chrome before and try to logging on Edge also, but it same again. I cant access at the Prior Adobe, where my projects are. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @JulienUQAM,

Thank you for your reply, and I'm sorry these steps didn't work for you.

Would you mind sharing a screen recording with me to better understand where the problem could be?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There a Screenshot from the page in incognito mode on Edge and Chrome : 

JulienUQAM_1-1690025592806.pngJulienUQAM_2-1690025616575.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 22, 2023 Jul 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My University institution website have a link than i use : https://www.adobe.com/fr/express/create/poster 

I can finaly log-in with my university acconunt on the Prior version, but i dont have my previous projects anymore 😞

I want to cry!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This beta is terrible-what a crime.  I can't believe you are forcing people to use it. I have lessons for my online classes built around the traditional adobe express video platform-students love the simplicity and now I can't even find it?????  They can't access it.  Please bring it back.  There aren't even voiceovers in the new video? Stop trying to compete with TIkTOk and Reels and just have your own original products.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2023 Jul 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Robin31177763yha4,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. 

I do understand that new changes can sometimes be frustrating. Still, I can assure you that the Beta version is just for users to test new features before they are integrated into the current version of Adobe Express, meaning the current version of Adobe Express won't change. It'll have simply more new features once integrated from the Beta version.

Users can test these new features in the Beta version or decide to work with the current version of Adobe Express.

Regarding the videos, would you mind sharing with me what you'd prefer? 

Videos with Voice overs and subtitles or videos without voiceovers and only subtitles?

I'm looking forward to hearing from you about your ideas,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 24, 2023 Jul 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, it looks like I cannot open Adobe Express anymore. I usually start the app in my Creative Cloud and since today not much happens when I click on the app's icon at the top of the screen. I can only open the app when I click on a project. I have restarted my desktop, cleared the cache on my computer etc. etc.
My other Adobe apps open as usual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2023 Aug 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @martine312661087hi7 

I couldn't say this for sure but I'm speculating this might be an issue arising from the migration between the old Adobe Express to the new one, which you can access and log on to via https://new.express.adobe.com using your desktop browser. Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do my users receive the message below while my IT Admin says the beta is not an option for K12 ed accounts? I either need the exciting splash page about beta to be turned off or I need my users to be able to access the new beta version. 

Cristen31339944uua5_0-1690476911976.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community,

the AI generating image tool is above and beyond - its fun using it! Is it possible to use the images i have made for my website and creative portfolio?

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2023 Aug 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beta stopped opening for me. Click link and 

Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 3.58.01 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!! Why I cannot access not the PRevious version not the beta.. when I click to ACCESS any of them it delivers me to a whote page with nothing there and is a vicoius round circle not taking me to the app use. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2023 Aug 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, but it's still not working for me...:/ I'm using newest Chrome and Windows 10. Tried clear cashe, Incognito, other Lastest Version Browsers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines