• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express claims I do not have the license for an image when I am not using an image at all.

New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As the title says, I am attempting to make a video in Express and it is saying that I cannot publish the video (or even get a link to the video) because it claims that I do not have the license to an Adobe Stock image used - but the only images I use come from my own files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, 

Thanks for reporting this. I have noticed the same with one of my projects. This is the message I get:

Screenshot 2022-05-05 at 20.29.12.png

[Update: this is a know issue and the team in charge is working on it. Update to follow asap]

I will go get an answer for you (for us!) and let you know what I found.

Talk soon,

Gwen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, 

A fix was found and released in the last few days. I just want to make sure that you do not have this issue anymore. 

Thanks!

Gwen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines