• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express - Cloud Projects Gone

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So our teams account was renewed for work about a month ago, and for some reason my account profiles got moved around for some reason.

Now all of my Adobe Express Projects are gone, and I've checked my profiles to find them and no luck.

Is there anyway to get these restored or are they gone for good?  I'm really surprised that there doesn't seem to be a way to back these up locally in case something like this happens.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jeremyg67505216,

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly try logging in with the exact same email/user id under which you had all your Adobe Express Projects created and check if the projects are available.

You can also try clearing the cache/cookies of the browser, working on a different browser, or accessing your browser in incognito/private mode and see if this makes a difference.

Let us know if it helps.

Best,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lyn_D,

I tried before, and my account email/user ID was the same.  One thing that may have caused it is when we renewed my email was removed from the team for some reason.  So we had to readd my email to the team.  That probably caused it all to get deleted...but I'm just guessing.

All of my devices show the projects gone, iPad, computers, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines