• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe EXPRESS Contributor

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I wonder if I can become an Adobe EXPRESS Contributor? I mean that I as a designer will create templates for your library, so users will be able to use them. Are there any beta version of this program? Maybe you can look at my portfolio and I can join the program... Or who makes that templates to the library?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Hey @exxplosion,

Thank you for your patience. We don't currently offer a contributor program for the templates, but I believe one might be implemented in the future.
The only choice at this time, if you choose, is to keep an eye on the open job ads. You could also flag this here and, depending on the community's votes, be featured.

If you feel like this post has helped you answer your question, please remember to "Like" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community mem

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @exxplosion,

We appreciate your interest in collaborating with us.

Please use this link to search for all the available job postings.

Best of luck,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Lyn_D I mean can I be a freelancer Contributor? Like on Adobe Stock? Or to publish templates to the library I have to be the part of the Adobe team full time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @exxplosion,

Thank you for your patience. We don't currently offer a contributor program for the templates, but I believe one might be implemented in the future.
The only choice at this time, if you choose, is to keep an eye on the open job ads. You could also flag this here and, depending on the community's votes, be featured.

If you feel like this post has helped you answer your question, please remember to "Like" and mark the response as the "Correct Answer" to help other community members who might have the same question locate the answer faster.

We appreciate you being a part of the Adobe Express community,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I thought maybe there was some news or an opportunity to collaborate with you to make templates for the Adobe Express library? I am really waiting for one 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @exxplosion,

Thank you for showing your interest in this. Unfortionelty there isn't an update as of yet.

Please keep your eyes open as we announce new features or opportunities in the community.

Many thanks, 

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2023 Sep 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the case of other online authoring tools such as Canva or Canvas in advance, content contributor functions are provided. The program is becoming more active as content contributors are active in each country. In the case of Adobe Express, the template design is not suitable for each country, so the activity is low.
In order for templates that are functionally excellent but easy for beginners to use to be more active, it would be good if the content contributor system was activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2023 Sep 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there again! Is there any chance that things became different? Any updates?  Maybe a program for template contributors is at least planned for some time? Almost a year has passed since the first time I've asked, maybe there are some news

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2023 Sep 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@exxplosion, I appreciate your continued interest. As of now, there haven't been any changes or updates regarding a program for template contributors. However, I would recommend keeping an eye on our community forum as any news regarding the latest features and opportunities will be posted there.

Thank you for your patience, and please stay tuned for any future announcements. Your support is greatly appreciated ❤️ !

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2023 Dec 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am a contributor in Adobe Stock, but if there is a chance to become an Adobe Express contributor too I am totally up for it! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines