• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Convert to GIF, Where is the file?

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2022 Aug 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used Adobe Express Convert to GIF. It said it downloaded my file but it's not in my downloads folder. Where is the GIF on my computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to us. Would you mind telling us which operating system you're working on? Since when are you having trouble with this issue? Also, which browser are you working on?

If you're working on the Google Chrome browser on a window machine, you may go to Settings> Downloads and choose the location per requirement.

Please refer to the screenshot attached. 

AmitejS_0-1659996537237.png

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Amitej.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MacOS 12.5. Chrome / Safari browsers. I had Chrome set to put downloads in the Downloads folder but the GIF was not there. However, as a workaround I specified a different folder and the GIF did show up there. So I still don’t know where the first GIF went but was able to make it work using a different folder. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Piggybacking on this post. Similar issue, on mobile (Android). It errors out, and the only way you know is if you tap "create more"  -- which is where the error message appears, instead of the prior screen (which indicates success/100% in progress bar). But no file is ever generated...(or I don't know where it is, no not in gallery where it used to go).

Thanks...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines