• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Facebook connect (won't connect to profile)

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2022 Jul 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm new to Adobe Express and wondering why I am unable to connect to my Facebook profile page? It's asking me to connect to a Facebook "Page" and I want to connect/post to my profile page. If it's not an available feature, I'll have to find one that is. Any help is apprecaited. Thank you! Jeanne

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thank you for writing. We will be happy to help. We are unable to find the complete issue details in the request. Please share the complete details. When was the last time this worked fine for you? How are you trying to connect to Facebook? If possible, mention the steps. Is there a particular feature that you are using to connect to Facebook? Share the screenshot of the error as well to have a better understanding of the issue. We will be looking forward to your response. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2022 Jul 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a difference between a Facebook page and a regular personal profile. Pages are for businesses, brands, etc. Anyone can create one, but you need to have a FB Page to connect FB to Express. https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/connect-social-media-accounts-to-scheduler.html

Here's a link from FB: https://www.facebook.com/help/104002523024878/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the help! I definitely want to convert to Pages from personal profile so that I can use Adobe Express for scheduling biz posts. Do you know if when converting a personal profile page to Pages that all friends are saved and nothing is lost? thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not a FB expert, and I did not know that you could "convert" from personal profile to a page in FB. My understanding is that they are completely separate things. You will manage your page by logging in to your personal account, and you can invite your friends to like and follow your page, but it is separate from your personal account. So no, I wouldn't think you would lose anything, you are just creating a page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much for the reply, Laura. I searched and found out you can convert to Pages from a personal profile which only benefits your buisness. Looks like all of your friends and followers just automatically become followers when a personal profile page is converted to Pages. Makes things easy for a small biz and the ability to use Adobe Express! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines