• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express freezes when trying to edit

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to make any changes to my Adobe Express projects. Every time I try to edit something, change or upload a new image, it freezes. This has been going on for some time, I can't even use one of my projects because I deleted an image and the app won't allow me to upload a new one.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

do use Adobe Express in the Brower or as App Version? Sometimes it can happen that there is the App opened and when try to edit in the Browser that collides a bit. If thats the case try to close the App on your Device.
Another workaround is to try to use it (if possible) on another Device. If you are using it e.g. on an iPhone or Android Phone try it on a Desktop in the Browser. Hope it helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually access it through the browser. Turns out I had to use Chrome to get it to work, something with Safari but I don't know what. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

well, sometimes that happens. But now you have a solution. Enjoy.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines