Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Freezing When Uploading an Image

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2022 Dec 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! 

Recently when trying to make images in Adobe Express, whenever I upload and Image I am unable to manipulate the image at all.  I upload the Image and it basically freezes the program.  I am using my desktop in Google Chrome, I changed nothing in terms of the computer and thsi just randomly started happening.  It also seem to be only with new images that I download recently, any images that I had on my computer before this issue started still seem to work fine.

Is there some sort of setting that would effect new downloaded images that will cause this? is anyone else having this issue?

Thanks for any Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your internet connection is stable and the image you're uploading isn't an extremely large file, then it could be a memory issue with Chrome. Try closing Chrome and restarting your computer. Then try uploading the image with just one browser tab open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines