• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express - Revert project, Undo option not available

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a simple project in Adobe Express (Halloween Bingo) and I clicked on the option to apply a brand. Just to see what it was. When I returned to the project, it is now only a single page (was 11), and I can't undo or revert any changes. I have lost all of my work. Any way to recover this?

Also, when I look at the thumbnail in the Projects section, it lists that there are 12 pages. I'm hoping the original 11 pages are still there, just not sure how to access them. When I try to edit the project and only has a single page available. I'm unable to navigate to other pages with the arrows or by typing in a page number aside from 1.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Gregory5CC9, Do not worry, we are here to help. Just be patient as we will require some trouble shooting steps to perform.

Could you try logging in with the same email/user id under which you had all your projects and check if you can access them? We're asking because your projects are tied to your login method. For example, if you create a project with a Facebook login and then access Adobe Express with Google, you will effectively have made a new account with new/different projects. The same idea would apply if you logged in with two separate Gmail addresses. 

Also, would you be able to try again on another network or a different browser after clearing cache/cookies? Are you able to check on a Mobile device? Check if this works; if not, please send us the URL to that project so we can investigate it.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines