• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Schedule to Facebook and Instagram (undefined)

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2022 Aug 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I try to connect Adobe Express Scheduler to Facebook business page and Instagram, the Scheduler allows me to connect to "page name (undefined)" because I do not have a physical business address. If I put in a location, then it shows as "page name (location)." How do I get the (words in parentheses) to go away?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for writing to us.

Would you mind telling us if your Instagram account is a business or personal account? Also, could you please share a screenshot or screen recording of the workflow you used that resulted in this error?

It will help us investigate the issue better.

We're here to help; we just need a little more info.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Amitej. I'm using business accounts only.

This is the Express Scheduler connection page to Facebook:

taras11320786_0-1660502607541.png

And this is the Connections page in the Scheduler:

taras11320786_1-1660502828486.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @taras11320786, Thanks for the screenshots.

Would you mind telling us if you added the 'Location' later on, or was it added since the scheduler was set up initially? 

Also, could you try Disconnecting all social media channels and setting them up again? Please ensure to fill in all the details initially. 

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Amitej ~ I added the "location" only after I saw (undefined) appear. Then took it out as I noted above in the initial post. And I disconnected all channels and set them up again several times before the first post.

Note: the preview of the scheduled post shows as "page name (undefined)" but when I post, "(undefined)" does not appear. So I suppose that glitch in Adobe Express doesn't carry through to Facebook or Instagram.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines