• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Scheduler - missing text when posting on LinkedIn

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When posting on our socials by using the Adobe Express Schedule I have noticed that by posting the linked-in post not all of the text is reproduced. Only the first lines are shown and the text ends halfway a sentence. Can you tell me if there is a possible solution for this problem?

And as I have read in earlier posts in this community the schedule button is not available in the mobile app when using a company account (only for personal accounts). That's not really customer-friendly. Please make this also available for company accounts, since the scheduler is really handy to use.  

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Pinned Replies

Adobe Employee , Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Dear all ( @Rebecca25484464p89n@Imaginerie@Damion28s7a@SC 123@tdkmagig,),

Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the delayed response.

We know how frustrating it can be and are sorry you're experiencing these issues with the Scheduler.

Our engineers are aware of this and doing their best to resolve this as soon as possible.

Although we do not yet have an exact timeline for when it gets fixed, we will inform you when it has.

We are always here to help and are grateful you'r

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Dear All,

Thank you for being patient.

Our engineers have informed us that a fix has been applied to the AE Scheduler for LinkedIn.

Kindly refresh your browser, test this, and confirm if the fix has worked.

Thank you for being part of the Adobe Express community.

We are always here to help and apologize again for any frustration caused.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lyn_Dapparently the problem seem to have occured again. This time disconnecting-reconnecting does not work. Spoke to an agent over chat who said would send me a ticket, but as always, nobody did!
Was speaking to another agent few days later (today), and he/she just disconnected without answering my qns on the ticket!

Oh man, I expected a whole lot better from Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2023 Feb 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tfcheng,

Thank you for reaching out again, and apologies for the delayed response.

We know how frustrating it can be and are sorry you're still experiencing these issues with the Scheduler.

@Mazzo Media@tfcheng There are current issues with the Scheduler and postings on LinkedIn, which are currently being looked into. I will pass your update on to our engineers.

Hopefully, it'll resolve as soon as possible, as we constantly strive to improve our app.

We will inform you as soon as it has been fixed.

We are always here to help and are grateful you're part of the Adobe Express community.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was my intern who made the half-post, so now it is another bug! It is half or no post now.

At the rate Adobe is responding here and to tickets, I think either the team is as "always here to help" as you claimed @Lyn_D .

Can you imagine one of the suggestions from the helpdesk was to change my internet connection and try scheduling again?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tfcheng,

Just checking in to see if the fix resolved your problem with the postings on LinkedIn.

Many Thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2023 Mar 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lyn_D , I think it was okay for the last few days, but I just got "Whooped" again for today's scheduled post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tfcheng

Thank you for the update.

Could you kindly share the exact error you got and when?

Many thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team!

We are experiencing a number of issues using the Adobe Express Content Scheduler for LinkedIn. Sometimes our scheduled posts are being posted with half the copy missing and other times, the link preview is not pulling through.

Would you be able to please assist us with this and give us a rough timeline as to when this bug will be fixed? 

Many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sally28740462g6xn,

Thank you for reaching out, and apologies for the delayed response.

A fix for the Scheduler posting issues on linked in was applied on March 9th, 2023.

Please let us know if you're experiencing any further issues.

We're here to help and looking forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far no issues in the last two days. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quand je plannifie un contenu pour Linkedin, mon texte est tronqué une fois publié sur Linkedin. 
Il semblerait que le nombre de carractère soité limité. Il serait bien se savoir à combien de carractères sommes-nous limités pour ne pas se retrouver avec un texte incomplet/ tronqué sur Linkedin.

Quelqu'un a t-il rencontré ce problème ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @genevièvev,

Welcome to the Adobe Express Community!!

I'd recommend you go through this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/express/using/social-media-character-limits-in-scheduler.html

It. would provide you with the character limits for various social media platforms, including LinkedIn. 

Hope that helps,

~Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dans l'article il est indiqué une limitation de 3000 carractères, j'en suis à 1548 ???
Et quand j'encode mon texte, je n'ai aucune information sur mon dépassement de carractères.
J'ai la surprise à la publication sur Linkedin, ce qui est fâcheux.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @genevièvev86909893,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing issues with the Adobe Express Scheduler for your postings on LinkedIn.

Our engineering team is aware of this problem and investigating this to work on releasing a fix as soon as possible. 

We're always here to help and will get back to you as soon as there is an update for the Adobe Express Scheduler.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"We couldn’t publish your post. But don’t worry, you can fix this in just a few clicks.

Channel: Linkedin"

Keeps happening. At this point, we should all post this and tag Adobe on every channel. This way, maybe we can get attention to their poorly functioning product and not just an A.I. response from "Lyn_D"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an email from an Adobe customer care,

A bug has been logged for Adobe Express.
Issue: Scheduler fails to publish to LinkedIn with caption containing special charactersDescription: If we Schedule a post on LinkedIn with caption that contains a special character like @, #, etc. then it fails as shown in the screenshot below:
Workaround: None, apart from removing the special character.
Bug: https://jira.corp.adobe.com/browse/CCLA-31351
Thanks for working with us, 
Adobe Customer Care  

Can anyone confirm this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: I just saw that my scheduled post with special characters posted - so the above bug may have been fixed, but the half-post problem has not been fixed..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je peux confirmer que j'utilise des caractères spéciaux avec yaytext mais mes messages plus court passent.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tfcheng

Thank you for your update.

You received this notification as Customer Care included you in their bug list as an affected customer.

We appreciate your patience and are still working on resolving this issue as soon as possible.

We’re always here to help and are grateful for you being part of the Adobe Express community.

We will get back to you as soon as it gets resolved.

Many thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Worst A.I. response ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

Just checking in to see if the fix resolved your problem with the postings on LinkedIn.

Many Thanks,

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was not aware a fix was in place. My two posts today did go through without an issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Damion28s7a,

Thank you for confirming.

Many thanks, 

Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It happened again this morning. Half of the text was cut out and did not make the post. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Damion28s7a,

Thank you for your update.

I will inform the engineers and get back to you once it is resolved.

Many thanks,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines