• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express Web Page

Community Beginner ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I created my first Adobe Express Web page a couple of days ago, and I have had several folks tell me they clicked on the APPRECIATE BUTTON in the lower right corner of the published page.  How do I access the stats from the APPRECIATE BUTTON?  I'd like to know how many folks have appreciated my page.  I have searched throughout my account and can't find the answer.  Thanks so much for your help with this.  -- Greg in Boulder, CO

TOPICS
Collaboration

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Garstion,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are glad to know that you are getting appreciation for your work. Here is the answer to your question.  To see the number of "likes" and "views," please log in to https://express.adobe.com/sp/  and click on "Projects" on the left side. I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 01, 2022 Mar 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Manmeet for your help with this!  I really appreciate it! I was able to find what I was looking for.  I sent you a screenshot.  So does the 174 represent "views" and the 5 represents "appreciates?"  I am assuming that is correct but wanted to make sure.  

It's great to now be able to see the stats.  Thanks again!

All the best,

Garstion

adobe stats.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2023 Oct 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Garstion,

Are you still able to view the interactions from your webpages? I cannot see that option?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Manmeet!

I'm happy I came across this as I was looking for the same answer. It has been some time since this reponse was posted and I don't have the 'projects' button on my adobe express page? Is there an updated way to view the interactions? Thank you for your help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the answer to this related topic.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-express-discussions/adobe-express-web-page-views/m-p/14053399#M...

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines