Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Express - Website Version Not Opening for Me

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am not able to access Adobe Express on the Adobe website. Is it being updated? It just gives me a photo of the icon and doesnt allow me to access the application.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you - Jason

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Hi @Jason,

Welcome to the Adobe Express community!!

This could be due to a network connectivity issue, as there isn't any downtime for Adobe Express. You may check it out here.

Could you try switching to a different internet connection? Ensure the device is not on a VPN or has an active firewall. Also, I'd recommend you try again after clearing the cache/cookies of the browser you use. You can even try working on the private/incognito browsing mode to check if that makes any difference.

Le

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

There is another comment about toggle off hardware acceleration in Chrome as well under > settings > system >  use hardware acceleration when available > toggle on, if off OR toggle off if on, and then relaunch. I performed this and then saw this comment about Express VPN and jumped into extension manager and toggle off and now it is working for me. Thank you for this. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jason,

Welcome to the Adobe Express community!!

This could be due to a network connectivity issue, as there isn't any downtime for Adobe Express. You may check it out here.

Could you try switching to a different internet connection? Ensure the device is not on a VPN or has an active firewall. Also, I'd recommend you try again after clearing the cache/cookies of the browser you use. You can even try working on the private/incognito browsing mode to check if that makes any difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same.  The application worked flawlessly until about two weeks ago.  Now it gets stuck loading any project.  It only works if I clear my cache and work Incognito...which is not really an acceptable option considering how much I pay for the service.  If it's a firewall issue, please tell us how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same issue.  I've been trying to edit a project & it just keeps getting stuck in perpetual thinking mode, not opening.  I've tried different browsers but nothing seems to work.  I hope they get this glitched fixed soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not a connectivity issue since it works in Incognito (most of the time but not always).  Has a definate glitchy feeling.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is also not working for me.  I cleared my history and cookies.  Updated Chrome.  Tried in Safari.  I get this every time.

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in new.express.adobe.com.

DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 09, 2023 Oct 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This not related to network .

I have the same issue, I can use it on my Windows PC but nto on my Mac. 

I have tried Chrome and Safari same issue ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue for over two weeks. Ive tried two different computers, three different internet options, (my home network, my work network and even my iphone network) none of which were able to load the adobe express program. Furthermore, the app is not syncing with the phone app so none of my projects updated and are missing on my phone and ipad.  ADOBE, i really dont understand how you can justify charging subs when your apps are soooo extremely faulty. From Premiere non stop crashing to freezing in LR and now this. Your service is terrible and on top of all this you have the audacity to ask its users on a scale of 1-10 if we'd recommend your service to anyone.. This will always be ZERO for me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got Express to work using Microsoft Edge. It still will not open projects when I try in Chrome.

<Personal Information removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Using Firefox on a Mac and it will not load any individual projects to work on. I've deleted cache a few times, restarted everything, gone into incognito to log back in and it still just sits on loading when I try to open or create a new project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quite frankly, this is absurd. In Firefox, all I get is a spinning wheel on a project that never loads. In Chrome, functionality is totally intermittent. I can add a photo, but then I can't add text. WHAT? I've tried multiple browsers.

First some major Premiere snafus, now this. Adobe's reputation is beginning to diminsh.

Please advise a workaround or solution to this ASAP.

macOS Ventura (13.2)
Macbook Pro 16-inch, 2019
2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
64GB 2667 MHz DDR4
AMD Radeon Pro 5600M 8GB
Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536MB

Firefox 112.0.1

Chrome112.0.5615.49 (Official Build) (x86_64)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found accessing express directly through the browser by going directly to the url https://express.adobe.com app worked.  Before I was accessing it through the creative cloud app and that link was hanging up. Upon closer inspection that link had other conent within, promotional stuff etc, and not just the link to express. 

Also I was dealing with it crashing in Edge. I switched to chrome and no issues so far. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 25, 2023 Dec 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working here. When I click that link, the same thing happens, "Something went wrong..." Same happens in icognito, and Edge.The ONLY way I can get it to run is by using Edge in windows sandbox. Pretty annoying coming fron a company like Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please try this link and let us know if that helps: https://new.express.adobe.com/

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 26, 2023 Dec 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  already tried that link, and the result is exactly the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried temporarily disabling the firewall? It's the only way I can use it

D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2023 Aug 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, thought I would try it, all links to the web app are broken. Cannot access the site at all.

Mac OS 12.6, Safari 16, Chrome 115. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Finally I have got the real hack, after Talking hours to Customer Service of Adobe, I Have got my Adobe Express working on Macbook.
Start by opening System Settings > Netowrk > Details (of your connected wifi )

On the left menu Click> DNS.

and please add the following addresses in the DNS Server, as per the picture.

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 9.52.09 PM.png

start open Chrome > Go to Three dots on right corner > Click Settings > On the left at bottom click System >
Use hardware acceleration when available - toggle on if off, if already on, turn it of and relaunch.

Next thing you will have your Adobe Express Working.

Let me know how does it works for you guys on macbook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That worked! No luck with Safari but at least it works in Chrome. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working!!! Thank you so much for these instructions!😊🙏🏻

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2023 Aug 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does not work with PC. Tried everything. Wheres Adobe support? I am going to cancel out office's subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Douglas have you find a solution for PC? I can't access the app from 2 weeks....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2023 Oct 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For Google Chrome on a PC, under Settings> System, disable the "Use hardware acceleration when available" if it is enabled.

If it is disabled then enable it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fantastic! It worked. Thank you thank you thankyou...... 

I gotta say, I've found the Adobe Express chat support nothing but useless. 

Good thing there's Community forums like this to do Adobe's job for them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made it work by temporarly disabling the windows firewall on the private net. Not a final solution but at least I can use it!

D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines