• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe home page is not working on android

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe express fails to load its homepage on android I taught it was my connection issue but it wasnt is it a server based issue?or it's me having a problem? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Deslie,

Is it still giving you the same error when you try to use the Adobe Express app? Can you share the details of the device make/mode & the app version?

Also, Please ensure the mobile device OS and the Adobe Express app are updated to their latest version (8.16.0).

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not opening to home page for me either on Android ver 14 on my Samsung 22+.

Is this a known bug or do I need to adjust a setting to get this feature?

TIA

Pj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2024 Feb 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Pam353891075urp

I understand your frustration with not being able to open the home page on your Android device running version 14 on your Samsung 22+. It sounds like you're experiencing a technical issue with accessing the home page.

1. Firstly, have you tried restarting your device? Sometimes, a simple reboot can resolve many software glitches and allow the device to function normally again.

2. If that doesn't work, you may want to try clearing the cache and data of the app you're using to access the home page. To do this, go to Settings > Apps > [App Name] > Storage, then tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data. Be cautious, as clearing data will reset the app to its default settings and may remove any saved preferences or login information.

Let us know if that helps.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines