• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated Text is getting cut off in MP4 Download

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The text in my Instagram video posts is getting cut off when I download it. It looks fine in the Adobe Express app, but when downloaded all the text is cut off on one side. I have tried to replace the text, resize the text, resize the post, change the animation and nothing works. Strangely, the exact same post, resized for Instagram stories works just fine. Very frustrating. Any ideas? Files attached of the issue.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @davek59332110, this seems concerning however do not worry as we are here to help. 

We see you have asked about two problems. Let's discuss the first one, which is about text cutting off. Is it only happening with the mp4 export, or does the text get cut off in JPG/PNG? Also, please share the name of the Adobe Font you're working with.

Now, about the scheduler loading forever. have you tried any troubleshooting steps? If not, then try clearing the browser cache and then logging in using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window. Check both things and write us back with any observations. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, did this every get answered? This is happening to me too. Using the font Montserrat. The right most letter is getting cut in half upon download only. Please help. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Always on the right-hand side of the canvas, no matter what the aspect ratio. The font I am using is Battlefin Black Italic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Based on your description, it seems like the problem may be related to the aspect ratio of your video. Instagram has specific requirements for aspect ratios for different types of posts, and if your video does not match these requirements, it may be cut off when downloaded.

To avoid this issue, make sure that your video matches the aspect ratio for Instagram feed posts. The recommended aspect ratio for Instagram feed posts is 1:1 (square), 4:5 (portrait), or 1.91:1 (landscape). You can check the aspect ratio of your video in the Adobe Express app or any other video editing software.

If your video already matches the correct aspect ratio, then the issue could be related to the resolution or encoding settings. Try adjusting these settings and see if it makes a difference. You can also try exporting the video in a different format to see if that helps.

Another possible solution is to try uploading the video directly to Instagram from the Adobe Express app, instead of downloading it first and then uploading it. This may help preserve the formatting and prevent the text from being cut off.

If none of these solutions work, you may want to reach out to Instagram support for further assistance. They may be able to provide additional guidance or help troubleshoot the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines