• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bug problem when trying to add a design asset

Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to add design assets but when I select the one I need the asset disappear in my design, this is in the mobile version where I usually used 

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I came here because of the same issue. Hopefully someone can provide an answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

me too help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2023 Apr 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To troubleshoot the issue, try the following steps:

1. Check if you have the latest version of Adobe Express installed on your mobile device. If not, update the app to the latest version from the app store.

2. Check if you have a stable internet connection. If your internet connection is unstable or slow, it can affect the app's performance and cause design assets to disappear.

3. Restart the app and try adding the design asset again. Sometimes, restarting the app can help resolve technical issues.

4. If the problem persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. This can help clear any corrupted files or settings that may be causing the issue.

5. Contact Adobe support for further assistance. If none of the above steps work, you can contact Adobe support for help. They may be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or escalate the issue to their technical team.

Additionally, make sure that you have enough storage space on your mobile device. If your device's storage is full, it can affect the app's performance and cause issues with adding design assets.

I hope these steps help resolve the issue. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines