• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bullet Points Adobe Epress

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a hard time finding where I can click and add bullet points to my paragraph. Is this even an option on adobe express? I am so confused. I am probably just mising it when its right in front of my face, but it woul dbe great to see some visual on where I can add them. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kelsey, 

Thank you for reaching out. You can put bullet points in Adobe, and here is the link with detailed information about this. However, in Adobe Express, unfortunately, this is not an option.  It's something we are looking into, though! This release is just the beginning. We want to keep our community in the know, so regularly, we'll share sneak peeks into upcoming features. We welcome your continued feedback– we're building this new app together! It's something we are looking into, though! You can directly let our engineering team know about it by creating a feature request
here: https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-creative-cloud-express-feature-suggestion

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following as I would love to know too how to create bullets. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ignore my reply as I only see the response now 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found an already existing feature request: https://creativecloudexpress.uservoice.com/forums/329007-adobe-express-feature-suggestions/suggestio...

You can vote this idea up by logging in & identifying the importance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines