I am an Italian photojournalist and I created my website using only Adobe Creative Cloud Express by redirecting the page created to my website www.dantesfoto.com
However, I would like Express to have a few little extra features to get really great web pages.
I appeal to the talented Adobe programmers to examine the possibility of implementing some important functions:
- possibility to avoid that the published images can be downloaded (stolen) too easily, as it happens now;
- possibility to add customized buttons such as to move, with bookmarks, in exact points of the web page or to simply go to the top of the page or to the end of the page;
- ability to customize themes (even those of Creative Cloud such as Trek, Crisp, Chic etc etc.) to then be able to save them for example with another name;
- possibility to create a personalized menu to reach other pages and different topics;
- possibility to use an image as a link for example to a website or to an e-mail address.
Copy link to clipboard
Thanks for reaching out. We’re fortunate to have an innovator and creative such as you in our midst. Great work on the website.
We appreciate your feedback and will let the team know about the ideas. If you want to share for others to upvote, you can submit your feedback here. We welcome your continued feedback– we’re building this new app together!