• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera photos aren’t all showing up as an option on the mobile app

Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the iPhone update, when I go to add or change a photo on my phone via the Adobe Express mobile app, only some photos are showing up...where are all my photos now? And yes, I have the access in my iPhone settings set to All Photos too. Thanks for any help...

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RadamBrown,

Thank you for reaching out.

When you're talking about an update, was this an IOS or an Adobe Express App update? I just updated my iPhone 12 pro-Max to the latest IOS version 16.0.3, and was able to access all my pictures from the Adobe express app.

Try to delete and reinstall the Adobe Express App.

When you try to add a picture you'll get a popup stating that: "Adobe Express" Would like to Access Your Photos, click on: Allow Access to All Photos.

Let us know if this worked for you. 🙂

Best,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will deleting it also delete all my templates though? That's why I didn't take that step yet...double-edged sword if that's the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RadamBrown

Adobe Express automatically syncs projects to your Adobe account. You only need to make sure that you sign in again to your Adobe Express account with the same ID/Email you used for your projects.

We hope this was helpful.

regards,

Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2022 Nov 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am logged in with the same Adobe ID/Email. I also talked with Apple and they can't figure it out after spending about 15 minutes with them. Adobe Support noticed that my Lightroom App pulls up the correct and most recent photos, but the Express app still does not, and now we're in the 16.1 iOS update if anyone has any ideas on how to fix this?!? It does pull up older photos (or perhaps unsorted photos possibly?), so I have to save whatever photo/videos I want to use as a favorite or as an album in my iPhone Photos Library in order for me to find those photos using the Express app. I've logged out of the Express app, uninstalled it, re-installed it 5-6 x now, restarted my iPhone 12 Pro Max, and nothing is making it work like it used to unfortunately...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @RadamBrown,

Thank you for updating us.

We are aware of the issue that users are unable to view all of their pictures and we are currently trying our best to solve this problem as soon as possible, however, we do not have a time frame on when this will be resolved.

We will provide you with an update once this has been resolved.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And yes, it was the iOS 16.0.3 update recently...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same issue after updating to iOS 16.0.3. I have deleted and re-installed Adobe Express as well as signed out and in again, and I am still missing the most recent 3-4 months of pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonathan26796542mca4,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing the same issue.

After you reinstalled the app can you kindly let me know if you clicked on: "Allow Access to All Photos" when you tried adding pictures for the first time?

Many Thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lyn, yes I allowed all photos at the prompt.  It still looks like it won't recognize any pics in my library since August

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonathan26796542mca4,

Thank you for updating us.

We are aware of the issue that users are unable to view all of their pictures and we are currently trying our best to solve this problem as soon as possible, however, we do not have a time frame on when this will be resolved.

We will provide you with an update once this has been resolved.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jonathan26796542mca4@John_Carney@doodledan@RadamBrown ,

We have fixed this photo order issue with version 11.8.1 of Adobe Express. You can wait for the usual app update message/notification icon from Apple, or you can go to App Store on your phone, search for "Adobe Express", then tap it to get to the product page. Here, you should be able to tap the Update button. See attached screen shot below, pretend that Open says Update (I already did the update on my phone).

Thanks,

Paul

PaulSorrick_0-1668723128308.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated the app & y'all fixed it! Great job! Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2022 Nov 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's November 5, 2022, and still cannot access all photos. Yes, Adobe, I did all the steps outlined in this thread. And yes, Adobe, I have a newish iphone with all updates. And yes, Adobe, I have prayed to the gods of technology 3 times a day since 2014. The fact that this app won awards for being "groundbreaking" this year is hilarious that it is useless on mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2022 Nov 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here. Have had to stop using Adobe Express because of it. Annoying because instagram's own story tools are pretty basic, but I'll have to struggle on with them for now. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @doodledan,

The is issue has been fixed now by our engineering team. Kindly update your App and it should be working again.

Many Thanks,

~Lyn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The recent update (iOS or Adobe Express) fixed the issue finally!!! Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines