• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can multiple users access the social media scheduler?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can multiple users access the social media scheduler? So for example if one person is away, another can access the scheduler and change/add anything if neccessary.

TOPICS
Performance , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 11, 2023 Apr 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can collaborate with other users. More information can be found here Collaborating & Sharing on Adobe Express 

Ideally the person would set up the projects to be scheduled so that minor editing could be made by a collaborator.  

Edited to remove the error on my part; I mistakenly thought edits could be made by collaborators to a scheduled post. Note to self: always watch to the end of the information video 😳

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Rachel27117480k6te no it's not possible (yet) to share your social media calendar with other users, but we're working on it!

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2024 Jan 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope this happens soon...  🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2024 Jan 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When this happens (and I hope it's soon) - you'll destroy Canva, Hootsuite, Later, etc., and win our business!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2024 Feb 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @GilesShai,

I would like to inform you that this feature is currently unavailable. I would request you to please submit the request here https://adobeexpress.uservoice.com/redirect/suggestions/46874878 as this page is being monitored by our engineering team.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines