• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't publish because of non-existent stock images

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I initially tried to publish a video that contained a stock image, but apparently K-12 enterprise licences can't use them, so I removed the image from the project. Now, when I try to publish or download, it still says "This project has a licensed image. Sorry! You cannot publish a project without a licence to the Adobe Stock image." There is no stock image. The heck is happening?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are seeing this problem in Video & Page all of a sudden now, too.

The K12 licenses have access to the built-in Adobe Stock images.

This feels like a glitch. We very much want to know the answer to the question you posed as well.

Thanks for posting so I knew we weren't alone today.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing.  this is pretty useless if the kids can't download or share their work.  What's going on?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 24, 2022 Mar 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, us too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2022 Apr 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have students having this issue too. This is unacceptable Adobe! This tool is useless to us if students cannot turn in their work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 25, 2022 Apr 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jessica and Everyone here.  I am getting the same problem!  I have only used images with the little crown on, so "Royalty Free" but keep getting the error sign that wont let me publish the page.

This is SO frustrating!  I've tried the page in Chrome and Firefox, and the same happens.  I've even changed the images. Same!

Sent a DM to Adobe Express on Twitter, but no reply, and seeing what you are all saying here: maybe a reply never comes!

This is disappointing, Adobe!  Never had it before. How to fix it?

Thanks.
David

Prof David Evans, UK

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2022 Apr 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I managed to find a workaround. Once I removed all the images, I opened the project on the mobile app version Adobe Spark Video and put in new images. The app version still has the "Find Free Images" option and then I was able to save the video to my camera roll. 

This isn't a great solution because then those videos need to be ulpoaded somewhere for sharing, but at least my students this semester didn'y have to start from scratch. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2022 Apr 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone from Adobe please fix this !!!!!!!!!!  I have a premium plan but it will not let me publish anything.  HELP!!!  All of a sudden I can't publish anything -only using  the "Limited Licence" photos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message "Sorry! You cannot publish a project without a license to the Adobe Stock image", but I have paid for the license for each image used, and it still won't publish!! This is very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay; this should not happen & thanks for the detailed info.

It seems like this issue is specific to edu accounts only. The details mentioned are shared with the engineering team for further investigation.

Currently, they are working on this; once we have any updates, I'll keep you posted.

Your patience is appreciated. 

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, it's not edu accounts only. I have the same problem with a .com address on my account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Harvestacie,

Thanks for reporting this. We have informed the concerned team to investigate this in addition to the issue in EDU Accounts.

I'll get back to you once we have an update regarding the same.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Does Adobe have an update on this issue yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2022 May 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, a fix was released, which resolved this issue for many users. However, some users are still having trouble with it, so it is under investigation. 

• Users working on the webapp may try after clearing the cache and cookies of the browser they're working on.
  • Users on mobile devices (iOS/Android) may try after updating the app to the latest version.

Let us know if you're still encountering the issue.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are seeing this issue as well in our EDU environment.  One of the students removed all the photos from her project, cleared her cache and history and even tried a different browser but still getting the same issue/error.  Recreated the entire thing with no photos and still got the error.  😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no! I was under the impression it was resolved. Our issues have subsided, as far as I know. Thank you for reporting this. I hope it gets attention quickly. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help! I've just created a webpage in Adobe Express and when I go to publish, it tells me it contains a licensed image and cannot be published without a license. There are no licensed images. These are all uploaded photos taken by me or people I know. I have no idea which picture is causing the problem or how to get past the image. I tried contacting Adobe and the person I was connected to on chat disconnected from the message without answering my question. I tried calling and after going through a long telephone tree, the phone rang and rang then disconnected.  Such fun - wasting hours of my day! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still CANNOT public my web, please help, thanks a lot~~~~~

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is still a very large issue at our school please  fix this!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I found a wor around - don't know if it would work for you. The next option under Share after publish is send to Google Drive. I hit that, and it created a Adovbe Express folder on Google Drive with my project in it. When I opened it there I was able to publish snd generate a working link 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alex, 

Sorry for the trouble. We are aware of the issue and working on it already. Would you mind restarting your browser and checking if that works for you?

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my third day of trying to publish my project, I was able to do so without the message about phantom licensed images. I'm not sure what changed - either from my end or Adobe's. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Claire England @Michelle Pacansky-Brock @TamiM @賴法蓁25799080fb8g @Alex25725086enp3 

An update with a fix for this issue was released. Kindly update your mobile apps and clear cache/cookies for the webapp before trying again.

Let us know if you still face the issue.

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2023 Apr 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having this same issue right now. I have cleared my cache, tried a different rbowser, tried it through the mobile app. Everything. I have to publish this assignment to be able to turn it in and I am not sure what to do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines