• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't share project to friend's timeline Facebook

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to share a happy birthday project I'd created a couple of weeks ago to a cousin's Facebook timeline 2 days ago but couldn't. I used the same method that has always worked in Spark Post: In "Your projects," touch the project. Touch the 3 dots in the grey circle to the right of the Instagram logo (call this step 2). Touch the Facebook icon. Touch Next. Touch Friend's Timeline. Choose friend. Touch Share. The screen goes to black with a circle in the middle, but the circle stops at the halfway point and the usual "Shared to Facebook!" message doesn't appear, and it is not shared. I can share the same project to MY timeline by touching the Facebook icon back in step 2 instead of the 3 dots, but that doesn't give me the option to share to a friend's timeline, only to share it to mine and tag them. Using iOS 15.3.1, free app version 10.4.0. Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Blaze,

Sorry for the trouble. We will be happy to help. We have all the details in this link. You will be able to see detailed steps to share your projects not only on Facebook but on Twitter as well. If you still find any difficulty while sharing the project, please write us back with the screenshot to better understand the issue.  

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for taking the time to reply; however, that link is specific to collaborating and sharing while on a desktop or laptop. The iOS app doesn't include "Share" or "Publish" links on the finished project screen. I just tried sharing a project to a friend's timeline using my desktop computer and it worked; however, the project was displayed very small on the left side of the post and most of post was taken up by a big grey box stating that it had been created using Adobe, so I definitely won't be doing that again! I guess I'll just keep doing what I did earlier this week, which was to save the project to my phone's camera roll and share it the friend's timeline from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines