Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot share projects between team members in Adobe CC Express

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am the admin of a CC premium business account.

There are two users setup in this account, myself and my colleague in Marketing.

I have two CC accounts - one is an old personal account which I had before our marketing team member joined our business, and one is my new business account.

Both use the same email address info.

When my colleague uses "Share > Invite" from a project to try and share with me, and then types in my email address it offers her the option to share with either my old personal account or business account. If she chooses my old personal account - she can share with me no problem.

If she chooses my business account my name goes red in the 'Add People' field and the 'invite to edit' button remains greyed out and cannot be clicked.

If she chooses the "copy link" to share feature, and sends me the link, when i click on it to open it when logged in to my CC business account my browser doesn't open the link properly. I get a white, blank webpage.

If I login to my personal account and try to edit a file she's shared with me I cannot (because I don't have a subscription). If i try to duplicate the file it says I cannot because the file is branded (even though we've shared branding between us).

If I try to share the file to my company account, i also get the same issue. 

This is very annoying.  I need my colleague to be able to share files to my business account as this is the one that has full CC subscription.

We've called Adobe's help desk on this issue but they haven't been able to sort this out.

Having decided that I should choose a business account for us both, to improve the way we can share files throughout the CC product line, this is very frustrating.

Does anyone else have any experience of this issue - I cannot find any forums or discussions on this issue anywhere else online. 

Any help on how to solve this with our current config, or if i should cancel our business subscription and open two individual accounts would be helpful please.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many thanks

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 18, 2022 Feb 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Alex,

Sorry for the trouble. We can get this checked. Would you be able to type in the email manually and try reinviting it? Also, would you be able to clear the cache and try again with the incognito/private mode on the browser you are using?

You can also follow this link: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-express-discussions/unable-to-share-a-project/m-p/1265... and check if this helps. Kindly write us back with any observations.

Thanks,

Manmeet

Let us know if this works. We are here to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines