• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant export / save project to camera roll on iPhone

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi community! Since the new update i cant save my projects directly to the camera roll on my iphone anymore. The button is just not there and cannot be added through the settings of the app or the iPhone. Does anyone have a similar problem? Cabt really use the app anymore without that feature 😞

Thanks and best regards!

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching us, and apologies for the frustration.

I tried to replicate this, but it worked fine for me, I got the project saved in my camera roll, and the download option was available.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the app interface where the download option used to appear (Top Right side)? Also, could you please share the mobile app and iOS versions on your device? Please ensure both the app and iOS are updated. You may also try reinstalling the app and restarting the device once to check if that makes any difference.

Let us know about your observations; we are here to help.

Regards

Amitej.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines