Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Canvas on edit mode doesn't show design objects on Firefox for Mac

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2023 Apr 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I've been having problems with Express on Firefox for Mac for a while. A few months back (when it was still Spark Post) I could make and edit projects using the web interface but since the update I haven't.

1. When opening a project it shows a blurry preview, but then it turns white and disappears.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-20 a la(s) 6.41.39 p. m..png

2. While the canvas looks white/empty you can still interact with the elements you placed, yet the design and changes still doesn't show.

Captura de Pantalla 2023-04-20 a la(s) 6.37.49 p. m..png

What would it be? I've encountered this problem on both regular and incognito mode, even without addons. Using Chrome for Mac works properly.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ProfMozz,

Thank you for your message and sorry for the issue. 

I opened a project on Firefox as you did but the preview wasn't blurry. Have you tried to update Firefox and Mac OS? What is the current version of your browser? Have you tried to sign out and then sign in again without being signed in on Chrome?

Regards,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2023 May 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Winnie_M,

Sorry for the (very) late reply. I'm using the latest version of Firefox on macOS 10.15.7 (Catalina) and I can't update it further than that because it's an old one.

I don't know what may be causing the problem. I just restored browser defaults and reinstalled Firefox but the problem persists.

Regards,

Javier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @ProfMozz,

Thank you for getting back to us. Sorry to hear the problem persists. 

The minimum requirement to use Adobe Express on Mac is MacOS 10.13. Can you clear the cache and cookies?

Try also removing any installed plugins/extensions. If the issue persists, can you try to use Firefox on another device? 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Winnie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines