• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Chart maker feature in Express?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did a Google search and it took me to information about a chart maker fror Adobe Express.  I cannot find within Express how to get to this feature.  Is this something I need to check if it is available in our subscription plan?  I would really like to use this in a class so I don't have to send folks to Piktochart or Canva for a pie chart.

Thank you for any help in advance on this!

Lynn

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Thanks for sharing what you found. The two site are separate, so you would need to download an image of the completed chart from the chart maker site and then upload it from the top of the photos section within Adobe Express. Hopefully we'll integrate the chart maker at some future point.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI. I did find the URL for the chart maker (https://express.adobe.com/express-apps/chart/.). Just wish it was easy to access from within Express!

Lynn

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing what you found. The two site are separate, so you would need to download an image of the completed chart from the chart maker site and then upload it from the top of the photos section within Adobe Express. Hopefully we'll integrate the chart maker at some future point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 24, 2022 Aug 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks David!  I hope the integrate it soon!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines