• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content scheduler - managed by 2 users?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I schedule posts in Adobe Express, I want my colleague to have the overview of what is scheduled during my abscence at work (e.g. when on holiday). I also want him to able to be able to withdraw posts should something unexpected happen. Can this be done and how?

Me and my colleagues both have a Creative Cloud subscription.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Kristien26869345yopa, thanks for reaching out. Let me throw some light on this. This is a product limitation that other people can't see what one is scheduled unless you share your credentials. It can only be managed by the owner for now. However, we appreciate you bringing this up and it would be nice to have this feature. We will inform the team about this, & you can also inform our engineering team directly by posting a feature request at https://bit.ly/expressuser. We value your thoughts & patience as we work together to develop this app. Thanks ^Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I posted it as a feature request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Any news about this? I want to be able to share the calendar where we schedule social media posts. For example, if I use Adobe Express to post something on Instagram and Facebook, my colleague should see it on her account. And if she schedules a post, I should be able to see that on my account. Is this something that is coming up to Adobe Express? I would really appriciate it. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
2 hours ago 2 hours ago

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Maja36646069e325

Thanks for reaching out. I would recommend you submit your feedback here- https://adobe.ly/3WengxS, as our product team monitors this page.

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines