• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content scheduler not posting to Twitter

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Express to post content to Twitter via the content scheduler. Some posts are getting through but others (half) are failing to publish, and I'm seeing the error message "As this technical issue is less common, our team will need to look into this to identify what went wrong."

Does anyone have a workaround? It's working fine for Instagram and Facebook. I also have a second Express account for a different organization and am able to post to Twitter from there without issue. It's just this one connection that seems to be failing. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Hi @Katy26722661mhfg

This could have occurred if there is any issue with the project you're trying to publish on Twitter. You can refer to: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/express/using/social-media-character-limits-in-scheduler.html.

You can also try refreshing the Access token of the social media channel connections or disconnecting the Twitter account > clearing cache/cookies of the browser > logout of your account entirely from the browser or twitter.com > Reconnecting your Twitter account on A

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 21, 2022 Oct 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Katy26722661mhfg

This could have occurred if there is any issue with the project you're trying to publish on Twitter. You can refer to: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/express/using/social-media-character-limits-in-scheduler.html.

You can also try refreshing the Access token of the social media channel connections or disconnecting the Twitter account > clearing cache/cookies of the browser > logout of your account entirely from the browser or twitter.com > Reconnecting your Twitter account on Adobe Express Scheduler.

Do share your observations.

~Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Yes, I think it is a character limit problem. When I'm posting in Twitter directly, Twitter truncates the URL as you approach the character limit, but I don't think the content scheduler is able to do that (as far as I can tell). It would be great if the error message could be tailored to explain this problem when it's happening - it was an easy fix once I knew what was up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Katy26722661mhfg, that's a fantastic suggestion. I'll definitely let our team know about this. Thanks for posting it here & feel free to drop in such ideas as they come to you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company is having the same issue. It seems like the failed posts are always scheduled for 8 AM ET. Is it possible that it has anything to do with a peak usage time and an east-coast datacenter for Twitter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @micah.brickner, Could you try duplicating the project and try publishing the new one? Also, if the same project is scheduled at a different time, does it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is different projects all scheduled for the same time on different days.
When it's rescheduled, it works.

--
Micah Brickner
Communications Director
Eastern Mennonite Missions

<< personal info removed for privacy by moderator >>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 02, 2022 Dec 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @micah.brickner, the content scheduler in Adobe Express relies on network APIs to publish content. So if twitters' API is overloaded at the time, then it could return errors, and the post will fail to schedule.

I recommend you try scheduling another time before or after the peak usage time to check if that makes any difference.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2023 Aug 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This may be because the content you are uploading is sensitive. Twitter has a feature that allows you to control sensitive content. You may find help here how to turn on/off sensitive content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2023 Aug 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's frustrating when technical glitches disrupt the smooth flow of content scheduling. Since you're experiencing the issue with Adobe Express on Twitter but not on Instagram or Facebook, it could be a platform-specific hiccup. Since your other Express account works well, the problem seems to be isolated to this connection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines