• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Content Scheduler within Creative Cloud Express not displaying

Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2022 May 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Creative Cloud Express Premimum but do not have access to the Content Scheduler. Is there something I need to add or do to turn this feature on?

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Thank you for writing to us. We will be happy to help. Please be informed that you will have the option of the Content scheduler in three versions, i.e; Premium, Non-Edu, and Business accounts. If you have any of these versions, you will have the feature available in your Adobe Express. Please refer to the below screenshot:

Manmeet2016_0-1654018187438.png

Thanks,

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have premium but do not have the schedule tool. I have included screen shots to demenstrate this.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2022 Aug 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever find a resolution for this issue. I'm having the same problem - I have a premium account, but the scheduler is not on my dashboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a premium account, and I don't have the scheduler visible. Your own customer support team don't even seem to know what's going on. I've been told to 'update the app' (what app?!), and in later replies, no further explanation or context is offered. https://twitter.com/AdobeCare/status/1564150305834635266 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines