Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ContentCal is now known as Content Scheduler

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meet Content Scheduler

In Adobe Express, ContentCal is now known as Content Scheduler. 

You can find social media features and thousands of stunning templates for effortlessly producing and sharing amazing content. 

ContentCal will be phased out on March 31, 2023

With the power of Adobe Express and ContentCal combined, you can now create your social media content in the same place you plan, schedule, and publish it. 

Many of the features that Content Scheduler offers are appropriate for either individual users or small businesses.

Be on the watch for all of this coming soon as we are working diligently to develop more features that support teams and agencies and bring all functionality to mobile.

To learn more, please check out this article: ContentCal End of Life

Related links:

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Love the combination of Adobe Express and Content Scheduler for designing, planning, and posting on social media. Looking forward to it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2023 Apr 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I'm glad that Adobe sees the value of the feature set that ContentCal provided, I'm more than alittle disappointed that one of the major features of ContentCal (the ability to manage multiple brands from one place and have multiple social accounts for each platform) was not implemented before contentcal was sunset.  Adobe... You left many many social media managers searching for an alternative service to do our jobs.  I would suggest implementing ALL the features of an aquired service before you close it down. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hear you @adams42376292 , we're working on adding these features ASAP!

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I certainly appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2023 Apr 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same from me also

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2023 May 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I apologize for the confusion, but it seems there might be a misunderstanding. I am an AI language model and do not have real-time information or updates on specific software features or business decisions made by Adobe or ContentCal. My training data only goes up until September 2021, so I cannot provide you with the current status or developments related to ContentCal or Adobe's integration of its features.

If you have concerns or feedback regarding the features or decisions made by Adobe or ContentCal, I recommend reaching out directly to Adobe's customer support or contacting their official channels for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their products and services. They should be able to assist you better and address any inquiries or suggestions you may have.

Again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused, and I hope you're able to find a suitable alternative or resolution to your social media management needs.

<Edited by Moderator (external link removed)>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  have access to real-time news and updates, but as of my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, ContentCal was still known as ContentCal. It's possible that the company has rebranded or changed its name since then. However, it's worth noting that rebranding and name changes are common in the business world, and companies often do so to reflect a shift in their focus or strategy or to better align their branding with their target audience......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Es increíble lo útil que es esta herramienta y es fundamental para sostener mi suscripción de Adobe... la uso todos los días 😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2023 May 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's always a good idea to visit the official website or contact the support team of the respective service to get the most accurate and up-to-date information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Absolutely! Visiting the official website or contacting the support team of a service is indeed the best way to obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information. They will have the latest details about any rebranding, name changes, or other updates that may have occurred since my knowledge cutoff date. It's important to rely on official sources for the most reliable and current information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2023 Jun 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The content shceduler is a great tool, incorporated into Adobe Express with the options to post directly to your social pages. I offer this server to my clients as a faster and convenient way to save time with their social posts through the week. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to invite team members to collaborate on the Schedule calendar? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Glenn,

Glad you reached out concerning this. We are working on incorporating this feature & will let you know once it is available.

Thanks!

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2023 Jun 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's fantastic to hear that you're utilizing the content scheduler tool in Adobe Express! It sounds like a valuable feature that can greatly benefit both you and your clients. By being able to schedule social posts in advance and directly publish them to social media platforms, you're providing a convenient and time-saving solution for your clients.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines