• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cover image on web page not showing in Facebook

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exprince that the cover image is not showing when sharing to facebook, when I create a web page with more elements. As long as I only have 2-3 elements (header image, some text and a image gallery), it wokrs and a typical clickable image shows in the Facebook post. Adding more, you only get a grey field like this:

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 22.07.32.png   

Yes, I have compressed the images, well below 1 MB image size, and it is by adding an extra field (a third or fourth) it becomes useless for sharing. 

Also some of the themes even if just adding 1 image, give the same result, no cover image on Facebook, only a grey field.  I even had one hour chat support with my, trying different test pages, and it all ended with the same results.

So what to do? If sharing a simople one pager on FB can onle be done with a link and no image post, it is useless for my purposes.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2022 Mar 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

PS. I didn't know that it was impossible to edit a post unless you have posted 1000 x, so I didn't get a chance to correct the mispellings done fast & furious on my iPhone, so please bear over with me.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines