• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Express Design App faulty

New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have version 7.7.0 of the Creative Cloud Express: Design app on my Google Pixel 4XL phone (Android)

The problem is that when I want to edit a template nothing happens. When I click on "Remox this template" it isn't doing anything further. I am signed in on my Adobe account when I try to ise the app and also uninstalled and reinstalled it, without any luck.

TOPICS
Android , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Philip,

This shouldn't be happening with the Creative Cloud Express App. Could you share the name of the template you're using? Also, is it happening with all the templates or with this specific one? Since when are you having trouble with this issue?

Meanwhile, could you try using the same template on the Creative Cloud Express Web App on any web browser on a computer? Also, make sure you're using a stable internet connection.

Thanks for your patience

Regards,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines