• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creative cloud express project hangs on load

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2022 Feb 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I get when I try to work on this project is a screen with all the artist quotes. It hung all night long and I cannot get it to load. I duplicated the project and still will not load. I can open other projects, just not my most recent. Ive tried opening it from recents list as well as my projects.... Any thoughts on how to remedy this? Ive also logged out of CC and back in to no avail.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about that. Not what we want to hear. Would you be able to clear cache and try again with the incognito/private mode on the browser you are using? Also, try again on another network/wifi?

Let us know if it works. We are here to help.

Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did not work. Ive also tried using Chrome and Safari (which is what I used to create this project). Restarted my computer. Quit all browsers, cleared cache, dont have another wifi network to log into.

It also hangs when I try to download the project... corrupt file perhaps?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, is this project owned by you or collaborating? Regards^Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes owned by me, no collaobration or shares.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you try downloading the Creative Cloud Express mobile app and check if you can open the project there? Let us know. Thanks^Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not appear in my projects list on the mobile app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I am having this same issue. 

I hace created a project and it refuses to load. 

It is very frsutrating as it is a presentation that needs to be sent ot the client and looks like I have to start from scratch now. 

It does not show up in my project files in the mobile app. The message I get says it cannot sync. 

Could you help please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines