• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Commons license for my logo with icons from adobe?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a question about the rights to the logo I created on cc express. I have a subscription to Adobe Express and have created a logo there. I used an icon for the logo. On Adobe's website I found out that the icons come from theNounProject. However, I cannot find out if I can use the icon freely or if I have to give credit to the creator. On theNounProject site, you have to have a premium account to be able to freely use the icon from a creator. Is this premium account also included in the cc express subscription or do I also have to subscribe there to get a Creative Commons licence for my logo?

TOPICS
Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marie,

Thanks for writing to us.

I'd like to inform you that you can use Adobe Express for commercial purposes, just like other Adobe products.

You need to modify the Adobe assets (designs/shapes) to create your very own work as the designs/shapes, as they are suggested, belong to Adobe.  

Please check this article for more info: Adobe General Terms of Use.

Have fun creating with Adobe Express!

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2022 Jun 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing were happened to me. Agreed with the reply given above.

https://hahahafunnyjokes.blogspot.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2023 Oct 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This will help you: "You need to modify the Adobe assets (designs/shapes) to create your very own work as the designs/shapes, as they are suggested, belong to Adobe."

Explore knowledge, inspiration, and creativity at <External URL removed by moderator>. Discover articles on various topics, from tech to health.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines