• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crooked Inline Images?

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uploaded some images (JPEGs of individual PowerPoint slides) to my Presentation/Website in Creative Cloud and used the inline setting. The images appear crooked even though the originals are not crooked. I do not want to use full screen or fill window. Thank you for any advice on how to get them to appear straight. Thank you.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kara, 

Thanks for reaching out to us, and sorry for the experience with the Creative Cloud Express. This shouldn't be happening.

Could you please share the screenshots of the crooked images that you see? Also, if it's possible, could you share the images that you are trying to upload in an inline manner?

Is this happening with all the images or any specific one?

We tried to replicate this on our end, and it worked fine for us. You may try after clearing the cache and cookies of the browser you're working on and try working on a different browser if that makes any difference.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards, 

Amitej 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2022 Mar 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Amitej,

It is happening to every individual picture and in different browsers (see site). The first two uploads are the screenshots of the site and the other three are the images I wish to upload. I'm now trying to do photos as split layout but they are getting cut off. Please advise.  Thank you. 2Screenshot 2022-03-30 113429.png1Screenshot 2022-03-30 113332.pngSlide3.JPGSlide4.JPGSlide5.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kara, thanks for the screenshot and images.

It looks like you are using the 'TEREZA' theme for your webpage, which has this format of tilting the (inline) images. 

AmitejSandhu_0-1648752386276.png

You may choose any other theme; it would resolve the tilted images issue.

Let us know if this works.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines