• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Design elements don't appear.

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Spark successfully before but am new to Adobe Express the successor to Spark. I can load a new image and then when choosing the "Design" feature to scroll through various design options, upon choosing a design the entire Design does not come over. See the attachments.

The only element of the design that comes over is the color overlay and sometimes if there is a split image that will work but importantly the text box with the unique font and text layout does not come over.

I have tried in Safari, Firefox and on iPad and always the same problem.

Has anyone experienced this and if so found a solution?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

from your screenshots it is not clear if you have in your layout text Boxes. The Design only will shift over to Elements that are already in your picture.

HenrikHeigl_0-1668839819796.png

Also check if the Slider "Match Design layout" is set properly. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Henrik, that worked. I was accustomed to using Adobe Spark before it was changed to Adobe Express and now the interface and tools are different. A bit of a new learning curve but at lesast it is not Photoshop! 🙂  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines