• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Different images

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2022 Nov 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The edit i done is different in app and the image.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

do you have any specific question regarding your Design? It looks like you have edited some of your work so it is different to compare them. Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is some issue in the Blend option of the mobile application specially the Screening blend option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you explain what you mean? I see one screenshot and one Picture that seems to be edited and the colors are also others then the screenshot. So the Screenshot has nothing to do with the final Image. What would be the "Blend Option" that you describe? Where exactly and on which plattform do you have those issues?

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Platform is Adobe Express on Android 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I looked into the video and also tried to replicate it on several Android Devices. As you can see at 00:09 there seem to be a Display Glitch of some kind (shortly before the "Preparing" there can be seen the ready Image). I have tried it on Android 12 (Lenovo) and 13 (Samsung) Devices without Problems. Can you please check that you have a newer Android Version and also try to reinstall Adobe Express just to be sure that there are no install fragments are left. Also are there any unnecessary Layers that could be deleted or that could have any effect on that issue? Hope that helps.

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reinstalled  the application and restarted my phone 2 times .

I recreated that image 3-4 times but this happens everytime.

This is a bug or application error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines