• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dis·ap·point·ed with Adobe Express Schedular

New Here ,
May 28, 2022 May 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe’s new Express based scheduler sounded like a dream. No more switching between accounts on mobile/PC and hoping that your cross-platform posts all looked alike. And that you could predispose your companies multiple accounts under one calenda? Oh yes, mother may I!
Well, that all fell by the wayside, like so many of Adobe’s promises.
As a lifelong Adobe CC member, I have paid access to their newly branded Adobe Express (previously Adobe Spark). Turns out it is the same as what is already available, for free, from Facebook’s Meta scheduler.
Okay, it has as slick new UI weekly or monthly view. It is very user friendly.
If you spend most of your time in PS or LR, Adobe Express is a time bandit. Stealing precious mouse clicks and making you jump back and forth between “Refresh” and “Connected” accounts. I set this up, so you don’t have to, and added all my ‘connected Instagram accounts linked to my business accounts.’
Here is what happens: after successfully linking your master account to Adobe, you think you are home free. Nope. Anytime you want to switch to a different sub-account under you master account, you must re-sign into Facebook or Instagram and choose the new account you want to use.

Okay, I can live with that. Where is the drop-down menu to choose which account I want to post to in the future? Crickets.
Here is where it gets completely unpractical. Let’s say you are ABC Bakery, you have a new cookie, and you want to broadcast that news across your four linked sub-brands on the same day. Sorry, no joy.

If you make a scheduled Instagram post to your linked account for Choco Deluxe it looks perfect. If you make a further post to your other Instagram account at Choco Premiere, the previous post you made now gets overwritten and you end up double posted to Choco Premiere. Chocolatey goodness, it is not.
You can only post to one Instagram account per day.
The one thing that really surprised me was being able to paste my Instagram hash tags directly into the post. You can’t do that on a mobile device and with reason. That small extra made me happy, everything else needs to be retooled.

As someone who has multiple accounts under a Facebook ‘Business Account,’ I found the whole experience a “scream at the screen torment.” And I heard software engineers laughing in the distant…

TOPICS
Performance , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2022 May 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Gregory,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send us your thoughts about the Schedule. We are always grateful for the feedback that our customers provide as it only helps us improve the product!!

I am sorry to hear that the Schedule did not meet your expectations. However, I would like to confirm that the scheduling tool is only currently suitable for individual users rather than for bigger teams.

I would also like to assure you that this is just the first version of the product and that more features will be available in the near future.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines