• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Does this happen to anyone else? Dark theme

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, since a few days ago I have a problem with the app (android) and the automatic dark mode, because when I have the dark mode enabled on my phone some colors or images in the application tend to look negative, which forces me to disable the dark mode. Is there any solution for this? You should implement an option to change the theme in the app.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Andres28535643qtsg,

Thank you for reaching out, and we're sorry you're having trouble with your dark mode settings, as we know how frustrating it can be.

Have you already tried updating the app to the latest Android v8.12.0? If not, it might be worth trying this first.

If you've already tried this and are still experiencing issues, please send us a walk-through video of all the steps you take when setting the dark mode showcasing the error and details of the device model, name, and OS version you're on.

We're always here to help and look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines