• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Adobe Express graphic is blurry

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a flyer in Adobe Express and all my pictures look crisp on the desktop site but when I download it as jpeg or png the image is pixelated. It is a 600x400 image and my images are photos from lightroom. Not sure if that is causing the issue and I need to resize those images or what? Just not sure why it is crisp and looks great in the desktop app and crappy once downloaded. 

Bug Started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
48 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lindsey, 

Thank you for writing. We will be happy to help. We need to check a few things before we start with the troubleshooting. Please confirm if this is happening with all the projects. You may try duplicating the project and check if the same thing happens to it. Since when are you having trouble with this issue? Try using a new "Incognito" (Chrome), "Private" (Safari), or a similar window. Try signing out of
the app and then signing back in. If not, try a different system. Try a different device. Try checking these things and report back with any observations. Thanks for your patience in resolving this problem.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and have tried all of these things and the downloaded content still come out very blurry

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same issue for years, have tried all the usual fixes. The only workaround is taking a screenshot of the project rather than downloading, but that doesn't work if you need specific dimensions or it has movement. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Lindsey25291560z7ry @Estela25343449vvm5  @Maggie25828037crnx Apologies for the delay and the frustration. This shouldn't be happening. Could you share the workflow & screenshots of the projects you're having trouble exporting correctly? If possible, please share the screen recording, or you may invite us to your affected project to help us investigate this issue better. 

As a workaround,

You can try downloading a project as a PDF, then use the 'Convert from PDF' Quick actions to get it back in JPG or PNG format as required.

Since some users have reported this issue, our engineering team might require additional information; we'll get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having the same issue in my Adobe Express. I created a logo. It looks crisp in the app but when I download it its very blurry. I couldn't find an option to save it as PDF either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @VidulaP 

We completely understand your concern this is why we are still working on this. If you are a premium, please go to Resize > Custom and increase the resolution. The CI_Cheese Incubator.png attached to the bug is 1280 x 720 pixels. Please have them try 2560 x 1440, or 3840 x 2160. The blurred.png is 1080 x 1080, so try doubling or tripling that size/resolution to see if this works fine for you.

Thanks 

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am also having a problem I made all new leaflets and logos and when I download they are all coming out blury and I can't use 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2022 Oct 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Ben26667279uymr, We have mentioned a few steps in the above thread. Would you mind confirming if you have tried any of these? If not, then please do and let us know if this still makes you trouble. We will look into this further. Thanks ^Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is happening to me as well, I created a number of logos and when I download them as png files, they are all blurry. Following a tip from above, I re-downloaded them as PDFs and they are crisp, the way they appear on screen. But I'm not looking to create PDFs, I need png files, and in a graphics app, I shouldn't have to convert an image file to a PDF then back to an image file again. These are unnecessary steps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you get the same results if you create your asset using the Adobe Express mobile app instead of the online method via web browser?

It seems like there is a file compression involved between browser, the Internet, and to your comoputer device that is messing up the original resolution (just a guess in the blind here).

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yip, it's happening to me as well.. Since last week.. And now every image I save is blurry.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here - really frustrating! Have resorted to downloading as pdf then exporting to jpeg. However, some of my files are large, so I can't export them all as jpeg. Please fix this Adobe!!!! Major flaw that will make me take my business elsewhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually, I just noticed this is also happening with the Adobe Scan app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2022 Nov 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Sherri26790634zuza , @MandyAndaDrone , @defaultox3c8thluat9 , 

Could you share the workflow & screenshots of the projects you're having trouble exporting correctly? If possible, please share the screen recording, or you may invite us to your affected project to help us investigate this issue better. 

As a workaround,

You can try downloading a project as a PDF, then use the 'Convert from PDF' Quick actions to get it back in JPG or PNG format as required.

Since some users have reported this issue, our engineering team might require additional information; we'll get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience. 

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

may I ask what kind of project you have? You mentioned that you download it as JP with 600x400. Do you use those JPs in the Resolution you have downloaded it or did you do some resize? Do you have Images in your Project? If so are those from Adobe Stock or are those your own?

regards,
Henrik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, We see that the issue still persists and for a few the workaround did not work so try customizing your project by clicking on the + sign > go to custom size graphic and select the size that you want to download the project. Just check if that works and report back if you still face the issue. Thanks ^Mk

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2022 Dec 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of my projects are custom sized already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2022 Dec 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I"m having the same issue as well. Created in Photoshop. Saved as PNG. When I upload image to Adobe Express, it's totally blurry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2023 Jan 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @tanjasue, Have you tried downloading the project in any other format and checking if that gives you the same result? We appreciate it if you share some screenshots of blurry images as we will have a better understanding that how the images look after downloading. Thanks ^Mk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ls_rbls@defaultox3c8thluat9@tanjasue@Lindsey25291560z7ryTo get to the bottom of this issue, would you mind following the steps below? Sorry, it seems a bit complicated, but this will really help our developers get to the root of the issue.

1. Navigate to https://monocle-us-east-1.cloud.adobe.io/ (we recommend you use Chrome as the browser)
2. If you are having a problem with a Post, click "Post" from the left menu. If Page or Video, click the respective option.
3. Click the troublesome project (please click the project itself, not the checkbox)
4. Hit "Export" to download the file
5. Attach the file to this ticket/email

Note: if "Export" doesn't seem to do anything, please ensure popups aren't blocked. An icon will show up to the right of your address bar if your browser is blocking popups.

Thanks

Manmeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue keeps happening. Blury images when downloaded to JPG or PNG. Please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround, I did the following.  The results were clearer:

1.  Download your image from Adobe Express as a PDF.

2.  Screen shot the image.

3.  Go to https://www.adobe.com/express/feature/image/remove-background and remove background.

4.  It will automatically forward you to Adobe express again to edit, download the PNG and the quality is much higher.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2023 Feb 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting! And thank you for sharing that feedback.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a joke, working fine one day ...now every image saved is blurry???

how do we fix??

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant even make a sharp ETSY thumbanil

Votes

Translate

Translate