• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloaded Adobe Express graphic is blurry

Community Beginner ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a flyer in Adobe Express and all my pictures look crisp on the desktop site but when I download it as jpeg or png the image is pixelated. It is a 600x400 image and my images are photos from lightroom. Not sure if that is causing the issue and I need to resize those images or what? Just not sure why it is crisp and looks great in the desktop app and crappy once downloaded. 

Bug Started

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
48 Comments
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ugh! This just started happening to my files. I have tried many of the work arounds to no avail. Has there been any other fixes for this? PLEASE HELP

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Spent 9 hours creating the perfect logo and went to download it to find the same issues everyone on this thread is experiencing. I've tried every step in this thread and I'm still having issues. I'd really hate to have to hire someone to recreate my logo so I can actually use it given I've put so much time and I'm already a premium member. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2023 Jun 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - very blurry and amateurish looking graphic once downloaded. I will try the work arounds but would be nice to not have to make extra work. May I ask if this will be fixed in the near future please? Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2023 Aug 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same! When or how will this be resolved?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2023 Aug 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread was first written in July 22 and now over a year later we still have no fix for this. So don't expect to much. I have the same problem. Right now it doesn't sound like a good idea to spend any more time with this logo maker..".

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2023 Oct 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem here.  I load have a clear jpeg of a drawingon my desktop, load it on to Adobe Express and it comes out grainy.  Can somebody help me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2023 Oct 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having the same issue. Every image even the PNGs which are supposedly uncompressed are blurry on export. Export to pdf and convert to PNG or JPEG is a ridiculous workaround and always seems to end up with a final image that is scaled differently so I have to resize, or the image is so small as to be unusable. This is core functionality that is far more important than adding new features. This clearly affects many users, so is there a timeline for a resolution. If it's not resolved soon I will have to move over to Canva.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. Even older Adobe Express files that were crisp when I published them are now blurry. What is the deal. I'm a premium member and this is too time consumering and frustrating

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, @Christopher290528925cwy can you tell us more and share screenshots or videos.
Does it happen for each project or a specific one? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everything is blurry on Express!!! I'll be canceling my subscription. Nothing I create can be used since it's ALL blurry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2023 Nov 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded adobe express for the first time on my iPad. Spent some time making my logo up to come across this same blurry image problem. I was really enjoying the app and was convinced enough to buy the premium version but after exporting my file and seeing the results and then this thread, I have now decided against that. Please fix this Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2024 Jan 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing here. I keep creating QR codes and after downloading them (no matter what file type) and trying to import them into Ps, they are resized super small and blurry. No point in paying for premium anymore as Adobe doesn't seem to care about this obviously prevalent issue. They just keep asking for screenshots. Go try it out for yourself and you will see. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am having the exact same problem. I use very high quality professional product photography plus vector graphic used as background. It's very simple and looks great. It look perfectly crystal clear unit I use Adobe Express and then when I download to PNG or JPG the result is blurry, fuzzy and unusable. What is the point of all the greate tools that Adobe Express offers if the results are so poor!?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A year and a half later and there is no solution? I signed up for Adobe Premium only to have to go back to using other programs? Wasted so much time designing only to find that once I download my graphic its blurry 😞  Can't believe this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2024 Jan 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Marketing34855741b6ph 

A couple of things you could try:

- Download as PDF if that's an option

- Resize the page 2x or higher, then download (note: resize is premium functionality only available to paid users)

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

January 2024 and the problem is still happening. Its a simple fix Adobe. Make it so we can control the resolution that the file is downloaded at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jan 28, 2024 Jan 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

agreed

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resizing it double helped a lot. It's still not perfect but it's a big improvement. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2024 Feb 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the most FRUSTRATING app i have ever worked with. One star for how beautiful the fliers and posters are to create and NEGATIVE 10 stars for being able to share it. I have spent the last 2 DAYS trying  every "solution" on this blog and my recipients are are saying they are BLURRY!  How utterly annoying. FIX THE BUG!!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Cindi3563190831qn 

Could you share the downloaded asset as well as a screenshot from the editor? Feel free to sent it via a private message.

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course this looks grea. How do I delete my last post. I'm still not subscribing. I can't reach someone on the phone to guide me through this. I hate this. Please delete my poster. I didn't know how to do a "private" email so now the info is all over the internet. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2024 Feb 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

@Cindi3563190831qn

I'd recommend reaching out to and working with our support directly as a next step. They can be reached here: https://adobe.ly/3UN03SW

Regards,

Tarun

Votes

Translate

Translate