• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Editable template with hyperlink

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2023 Oct 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi team, I'm new to Express. Is it possible to create a editable template, only people with hyperlink can access and edit? Similer to Canva? I intened to sell my own templates on Etsy, and give access via hyperlink to customize it.  So whoever purchase my express templete will have access to it with their own Adobe login.
How to info available out there is not updated for current Express version, and not for windows browser interface. Any updated how to link is appreciated. (Using windows 11 OS, Chrome Browser interface).  Thanks!

TOPICS
Exporting and Sharing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2023 Nov 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey @Nal5C2A,

You can definitely share your template design for others to remix. Once you're ready with your project, all you need to do is click on Share > Publish to web, then toggle on the 'Allow others to remix' option > Publish link. Once the link is ready, you can share it with others, and they can remix the template.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines