• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

after the update, I can't open any of my projects, it gives an error and I can't move, nor open the project

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gabriel,

We're sorry to hear that you've run into this issue!

Would you be able to clear cache or try again with the incognito/private mode on the browser you are using?

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks,
Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm Brazilian, so the error is in Portuguese, but this is what appears

2021-12-14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the screenshot.

Did you try the above-mentioned steps? Let us know if that works, otherwise, we will dive deeper.

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I clean cache, but don´t worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I encountered the same problem this morning on my desktop. I then opened my Adobe Spark/CCExpress on my mobile without issue. I did some edits, saved them and then returned to my desktop and opened the project without issue (and all the mobile edits were synched). 

Hopefully this will help others.

Stephen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@stephenc64134735 Thanks for helping @Gabriel22243750p4s5 with this. @Gabriel22243750p4s5 Were you able to resolve your issue? Please let us know.

Thanks,

Saquib

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The web/desktop platform seems to be working fine now ... after actively using my mobile app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same problem - I could sign in and open my express.adobe homepage, and see all my projects but I couldn't open the projects to edit them. I kept getting a 'Bad connection' error message. Opening in incognito mode worked. And clearing cache worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines