• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every post states it's failed. But it hasn't.

Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2023 Apr 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On every single post I schedule now, it tells me it's failed. But it hasn't. I can see the posts clearly (instagram). Why is this? Is it a glitch? Will it be fixed?

It is working, it's just annoying as I have to keep checking.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2023 Apr 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Loren, 

Welcome to the Adobe Express Community!!

I tried replicating this, but it worked fine for me. Would you mind sharing a screenshot or a screen recording of the error and the workflow? 

Ensure that you have stable internet connectivity.

Also, share the post ID of any project that gets published but throws a 'failed to post/via a DM.

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response. Of course, now that I've raised the issue, it's been fine! Typical. I had a scheduled post successfully publish (they were publishing anyway) but no error message. Wierd. I'll keep an eye on it and if it happens again, I'll check the situation at the time and take note of the ID etc. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure where to find the ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Loren Curlygirl, you can find the ID in the URL of the Content Scheduler page. 

AmitejS_0-1682547628285.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

After a successful post, another one has stated as failed. This is for Instagram.

The image did actually post, however, the hashtags I had for the first comment failed to publish. Hope that narrows it down a little. 

The post that published successfully had the hashtags within the main caption.

This hopefully contains the ID you need.

https://schedule.adobe.com/calendar/418ff61d-dab2-478d-ac81-4bb6f7fbc510/post/943c929b-7832-49cf-a29...

In the meantime, I've gone back into the scheduled post, copied the hashtags, and manually put them in the first comment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same happened to me. I had to go in and manually add the hashtags. Super annoying to me because I thought when I saw the post that everything posted, including the first comment for IG. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, this is still happening. Occured again today. A carousel post on Instagram DID publish, but the Adobe system states no. Although it did publish, it didn't publish the first comment. I've had to do that manually again.

This is the URL with the ID

https://schedule.adobe.com/calendar/418ff61d-dab2-478d-ac81-4bb6f7fbc510/post/d1f2a02a-2d87-4c43-ab9...

Can you help? I've not heard anything helpful so far.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's still happening to me too. I don't want to have to switch to another scheduler, but this is getting really tedious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me too!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @elevensgirl,

You can share the post ID as well. We'll investigate further once we get the post IDs. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://schedule.adobe.com/calendar/bc1c8454-d140-4281-9a70-5fdb1d92b95f/post/74e0e85c-1063-42be-9ed...

I'm not sure if that's what you mean by the ID? You really need to be more specific.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates on this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More than 50% of the time the schedule tells me that the post to Instagram has failed. However, it hasn't. That said, the first comment with hashtags HAS failed. 

It's been happening for weeks. When are you going to make this service reliable?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2023 May 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. This keeps happening. Here's yet another ID.

https://schedule.adobe.com/calendar/418ff61d-dab2-478d-ac81-4bb6f7fbc510/post/cc7a39e1-4803-478d-900...

It's incredibly frustrating. Any response?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2023 May 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This also happened to me! The post says it failed however it did not. It was successfully posted however the hastags did not carry across. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2023 May 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear All ( @Loren Curlygirl@elevensgirl@defaulth2tqke9s2v16) ,

Thank you for being patient, and apologies for the delay in responding.

Rest assured that we have escalated the issue to our engineering team, who are urgently investigating and working on resolving this as soon as possible.

While we cannot provide an exact timeframe for the resolution, please know that we are fully committed to resolving this issue as quickly as possible.

We will let you know as soon as a fix is live.

Thanks again for your understanding and patience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have further questions or need assistance. We appreciate your support.

Many Thanks,
Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines