• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Express Not Showing Enough Project on High Resolution Displays

Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 43" 4k monitor set to native resolution and when I open Express I am not able to scroll through my projects. It seems like there is a set number of projects to be loaded when the projects page is loaded, in my case the default number of projects is not enough to allow scrolling. Once I resize my screen (make it small enough) and I am able to scroll the "load more projects" event is triggered. 

I'm a software engineer and this seems like this app ought to recognize the size of the view to determine what number of projects should be loaded by default. This works great on smaller screens, but leaving out users with bigger screen 😞

I have noticed this for months, but I thought it would be resolved by now. Not a big deal, but wanted to make you aware.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @thedevlife,

Thanks for contributing to the community with your details regarding Adobe Express.

Would you mind telling us what your Display Scaling is set at? Does changing it makes any difference within the app?  

Let us know about your observations. 

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My scaling is at 100% changing it doesn't help much. I have resize the application window if it is maximized. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This issue was resolved before the end of 2022, but now it seems the problem is back. I have to minimize the window to be able to scroll down and trigger loading more projects. A bit frustrating. Please detect window resolution size or provide a button at the bottom to manually trigger loading more projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines