Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FACEBOOK GROUP SCHEDULING FAILURE

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I have connected the Adobe scheduling to the facebook group that I have, but it keeps failing. Is there a reason for this? Can someone please help me!

Thank you so much!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Patricia Sue-253965917lyx,

Kindly try clearing the cache/cookies of the browser and retest if it's still an issue, you can also try working from a different browser or accessing your browser in an incognito/private mode, see if this makes a difference, and let us know if this post has helped you by clicking on Like and Correct Answer. 

We're looking forward to hearing from you

Many Thanks,

~Lyn 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am getting the same error and tried all your solutions and still unable to get scheduler to work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2022 Nov 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried on several browser, even used incongnito, used several different device but still get the same error please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, @Patricia Sue-253965917lyx . Did you ever get this figured out? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2023 Apr 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there, did you add the 'app' to your Facebook Group? You need to do this to ensure content publishes: https://www.facebook.com/help/261149227954100?helpref=faq_content 

Thanks!
Andy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines